Suncoast Technical College is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Suncoast Technical College is also certified, accredited, or approved by the following program-specific bodies:
- Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA)
- American Culinary Federation (ACF).
- Association of Surgical Technologists (AST)
- Automotive Youth Education Systems (AYES)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP)
- Florida Board of Cosmetology
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission (CJSTC)
- Florida Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Emergency Medical Services
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida State Fire Marshall, Bureau of Fire Standards and Training
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF)
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (NIASE)
- National Institute for Metal Working Skills (NIMS)
All programs offered at Suncoast Technical College are approved by the Florida Department of Education and most are approved by the Veterans Administration.
Annual Completion, Placement, and Licensure Report Data