ADULT HIGH SCHOOL
Campus Location: Main Campus, Building 3
For more information: (941) 924-1365 x62109 / x62120
The Adult High School will help you earn high school credits toward graduation. If you complete all State requirements for graduation, you will earn a standard high school diploma.
Classes are offered online through Sarasota Virtual Academy. Students will receive an online orientation from Sarasota Virtual Academy that will give them all the requirements for the successful completion of the course. When the student completes the course, the instructor will forward the grade to the AHS office, and the grade will be entered into the school district's computer data base.
Students who complete all state requirements for graduation receive a standard high school diploma.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age.
- Students must provide a Photo I.D. with their Date of Birth.
- Students must be officially withdrawn from high school.
- Students must provide an official transcript from their previous high school.
- A guidance counselor will review previous high school records and indicate courses required for graduation.
- If a student needs more than 4 credits to graduate, the counselor will usually recommend the GED® Program.
REGISTRATION OFFICE HOURS
Monday & Friday / 8:00am-2:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday / 12:30pm-7:30pm
$45.00 per semester