ADULT TECHNICAL PROGRAMS
For more information contact Student Services
(941) 924-1365 x62283 (Sarasota)
(941) 257-2252 x20403 (North Port)
School counselors will discuss your career goals with you. Persons at least 16 years of age and not enrolled in high school may apply for adult admission via one of the following options:
- Call to schedule an appointment with a school counselor to discuss Suncoast programs, services, costs, and financial aid.
- Complete a Suncoast application. Programs leading to licensure and certification require additional information.
- Pay a $45 application fee.
- Take a basic skills test if required.
All Criminal Justice Academy applicants take the CJBAT/FBAT.
- Meet with a school counselor to review test results, receive information on specific programs, and enroll in your selected program.
Some programs require additional fees for background checks or other application procedures.