ADULT TECHNICAL PROGRAMS
For more information contact Student Services
(941) 924-1365 x62283 (Sarasota)
(941) 257-2252 x20403 (North Port)
- Call to schedule an appointment to meet with a guidance counselor to discuss information about Suncoast Technical College programs, services, costs, and financial aid
- Complete a Suncoast Technical College application. Programs leading to licensure and certification require additional information
- Pay the application fee.
- Take the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education).
*Criminal Justice Academy applicants must be at least 19 years of age and take the CJBAT/FBAT.
- Meet with a guidance counselor to review test
results, receive information on specific programs,
and enroll in your selected program.
Some programs require additional fees for background checks.