ADULT TECHNICAL PROGRAMS
For more information contact Student Services
(941) 924-1365 x62283 (Sarasota)
(941) 257-2252 x20403 (North Port)
NOTE: If you've applied to STC in the past, you may receive an error noting that 'Your Social Security Number is already in use'. If this is the case, please leave the Social Security Number field blank and continue with your application.
- Call to schedule an appointment with a school counselor to discuss Suncoast programs, services, costs, and financial aid.
- Complete a Suncoast application. Programs leading to licensure and certification require additional information.
- Pay a $45 application fee.
- Take a basic skills test if required.
All Criminal Justice Academy applicants take the CJBAT/FBAT.
- Meet with a school counselor to review test results, receive information on specific programs, and enroll in your selected program.
Some programs require additional fees for background checks or other application procedures.