GED® Test Center Location
Campus Location: Main Campus, Building 3 (Second Floor, Room 3-202)
For more information: (941) 924-1365 x62138
GED® Test Requirements
- GED® Test candidates must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- GED® Test candidates must have a valid (not expired), government issued, picture I.D., which includes their address as well as their signature.
- GED® Test candidates must provide a valid email address at the time of registration.
- Suncoast Technical College GED® Instructional Program
(941) 924-1365 x62390
- GED® Testing Program Coordinator
Renata Cantalamessa / (941) 924-1365 x62138
GED® Test Fees
($32 per module)
- Visit www.ged.com for seat availability and to register for GED® Testing.
- You may also register by contacting Pearson VUE at (877) 392-6433
- Visit www.ged.com to access free practice exercises and the GED® Ready Official Practice Test ($6 per module).
*NOTE: Scheduling ALL FOUR modules in one day is NOT recommended.
There is no limit to the number of times an individual may test within a year. However, after three attempts, there is a 60 day waiting period before retesting can occur. Candidates are encouraged to participate in GED® preparation classes.
The GED® Test
- The GED® Test is a computer based, four module assessment aligned to Common Core Standards.
- The GED® Test is offered 12 months per year at Suncoast Technical College in the GED® Test Center, located in Building 3, Room 202.
- The GED® Test costs $128 ($32 per module).
- The GED® Test is comprised of the following four modules:
- Mathematics (120 minutes)
- Reasoning through Language Arts (155 minutes)
- Science (95 minutes)
- Social Studies (75 minutes)
GED® Test Credentials
*NOTE: Cost is $15 per document.
New graduates will receive secure, electronic documents, delivered to the email address provided. Electronic documents may be forwarded at no cost to potential employers and colleges.
Only ONE paper diploma may be ordered AT NO COST when a candidate passes the GED® Test.
*Additional paper documents cost $15 each.