Post Secondary Adult Vocational (PSAV) courses
- If a class is canceled by Suncoast Technical College, 100% of the program fees are refunded within 30 days of the planned start date.
- A full refund less the $10 registration fee and any supply fees for which irretrievable expenses have occurred (e.g., shirt with name printed, etc.) will be granted up to five days into the class term. No refunds will be granted after the fifth day of a class term.
- Subsequent courses that are paid in advance prior to withdrawal will be refunded in full.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of the determination of withdrawal or of the start date.
Refunds will be made by check payable to the student and will be mailed to the student's address on record.
Refunds for adult students who have received financial aid or agency support through the Suncoast Technical College Financial Aid Office or the Student Accounts Office will be made in the following order...
- Federal grants
- State grants
- Agency grants and payments
- Institutional grants and scholarships
Note: Refunds of fees paid by relatives, friends, or acquaintances will be made to the student by check. Our contract with the credit card service requires crediting the credit card account in case of a refund on a particular credit card payment.
Part-time Course Refunds
(Continuing Education and Fee Supported Classes)
- Refunds of 100% of fees paid will be made automatically for classes that are cancelled.
- A request for refund will be accepted up to 48 hours PRIOR to the START of class, excluding weekends. The refund will be 100% less the $10 registration fee.
- A request for refund less than 48 hours prior to the start of class will not be accepted because financial commitment to the instructor will already have been made.