- ADULT GENERAL EDUCATION
Refunds will be granted up to 5 days from the start of class.
- POST SECONDARY ADULT VOCATIONAL (PSAV) COURSES
If a class is canceled, eligible program fees are refunded within 30 days of the planned start date. A full refund (less the $10 registration fee and any supply fees for which irretrievable expenses have occurred ---example: shirt with name printed, etc.---) will be granted up to five days into the class term. No refunds will be granted after the fifth day of a class term.
Subsequent courses that are paid in advance prior to withdrawal will be refunded in full.
Refunds will be made within 30 days of the determination of withdrawal or of the start date.
All refunds for cash/check payments are made by check payable to the student and will be mailed to the student's address of record. All refunds for credit card payments within 90 days of payment will be refunded to the credit card used for payment.
Refunds for adult students who have received financial aid or agency support through the Suncoast Financial Aid Office or the Student Accounts Office will be made in the following order:
- Federal grants
- State grants
- Agency grants and payments
- Institutional grants and scholarships
NOTE: Refunds of fees paid by relatives, friends, or acquaintances will be made to the student by check.
- PART-TIME CLASS REFUNDS/ONLINE COURSES
(Continuing Education and Fee Supported Classes)
- Refunds of 100% of fees paid will be made automatically for classes that are canceled.
- A request for refund will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the start of class, excluding weekends. The refund will be 100% less the $10 registration fee.
- A request for refund less than 48 hours prior to the start of class will not be accepted because financial commitment to the instructor will already have been made.