Special Needs support services are available for those persons with learning disabilities; physical, hearing, or vision impairments; and other disabilities, as identified. The student must have documentation of his/her disability to be eligible.
Our staff assists people with disabilities to successfully complete a technical training program by providing the following services:
- Counseling and planning individual educational goals
- Accommodating testing
- Modifying instruction for training programs
- Tutoring on an individual or small group basis
- Identifying assistive equipment and physical setting needs
- Cooperating with agencies for employment preparation.
Please call (941) 924-1365 x62283 for more information.