TRANSCRIPTS & RECORDS
(941) 924-1365 x62208
ACCESS TO RECORDS
Suncoast Technical College maintains educational records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, FERPA (20 U.S.C. 123g;34 CFR Part 99). Suncoast Technical College will not release your transcript to a third party without your written authorization. However, Suncoast Technical College will release your transcript to a technical institute, college, or university as permitted by FERPA.
Former and current Suncoast Technical College adult technical students may request transcripts. All transcript requests must be in writing and have your signature. If you have an outstanding obligation at Suncoast Technical College, the transcript will not be released until your outstanding obligation is resolved.
TO REQUEST GED® TRANSCRIPTS
STC does NOT provide GED® transcripts. To request GED® transcripts, go to ged.com.
All other Suncoast Technical College transcript requests, see below.
Parents/guardians of minor-age students as well as adult students have the following rights to students' records:
- Right of access to all records maintained on the student by School District, with notice and proper authorization.
- Right of privacy with respect to data contained in personally identifiable records.
- Right to challenge any record thought to be inaccurate or misleading, and to a hearing, if necessary.
- Right to copies of such records with notice and proper authorization.
Transcripts are available three to five business days after the date of the request, except during peak periods.
Options are available for mail-out or personal pick-up.
TO REQUEST COPIES OF RECORDS BY INDIVIDUALS WHO ATTENDED SUNCOAST TECHNICAL COLLEGE WITH THE LAST FIVE YEARS:
- Obtain a printable Suncoast Technical College *REQUEST FOR STUDENT RECORDS FORM by clicking here or...
- Contact the Suncoast Technical College Records Management Center at (941) 924-1365 Ext. 62208
- In person by visiting our Suncoast Technical College main campus Building 2, Student Service
*Letters with a signature will be considered in lieu of the Request for Student Records Form
- Return the completed Request for Student Records Form to the Suncoast Technical College Records Management Center via fax, mail, or in person.
- Fax: Suncoast Technical College Records Management Center at (941) 316-8170
Suncoast Technical College
4748 Beneva Road
Sarasota, Florida 34233
- In Person: Suncoast Technical College main campus, Building 2, Student Service
TO REQUEST COPIES OF RECORDS BY INDIVIDUALS WHO ATTENDED MORE THAN FIVE YEARS AGO
- Complete a writable/printable *REQUEST FOR STUDENT RECORDS FORM
- The *Request for Student Records Form should be completed and mailed or faxed to the long-term Record Retention Center.
Records Retention Center
101 Old Venice Road
Osprey, Florida 34229
Phone: (941) 486-2166
Fax: (941) 486-2484
FEES FOR COPIES OF EDUCATIONAL RECORDS
Official Transcripts are no Charge
Unofficial copies of Transcripts and Certificates or any other requested documents cost $1.00 per page.
Reissued official copies of Transcripts and Certificates cost $5.00 each.
Reissued CPR cards are $6.00 and I.V. Therapy Certificates are $5.00.
Any questions of for more information, contact the Suncoast Technical College Transcripts/Records Department Coordinator or Call (941) 924-1365 Ext. 62208.